I always hear health gurus saying to get some green on your plate. So I got curious. What’s so great about green foods anyway? Here’s what I found out.
What green can do for you:
- – Blood cleanser, alkalizer and multiplier
- – Regulate blood sugar level, cholesterol levels
- – Lower the risk of heart diseases and stroke
- – Kill/inhibit bacteria, viruses and fungi infections
- – Maintain bone mineral density
- – Reduce allergic reactions
- – Relieves respiratory troubles like asthma and sinus
- – Reduces pain caused by inflammation
- – Eliminates body odor/bad breath
- – Improves bowel movements
- – Melt away fats
- – And many, many more!
Turns out green is good for ya! Till next time, happy eatin’!